Time: November 30, 2016 from 2pm to 3pm
Location: Pacific Time > ContactTalkRadio.net - Join 680K+ Global Subscribers at http://itun.es/igQ6Wv
Website or Map: http://www.ConsciousSHIFTShow…
Event Type: show
Organized By: Julie Ann Turner - HOST
What's Happening: Dec 1, 2016
ConsciousSHIFT with Julie Ann Turner featuring
Jeff Foster/THE WAY OF REST
What if you are perfect
exactly as you are?
Julie Ann's ConsciousSHIFT guest, Jeff Foster -
author of THE WAY OF REST: Finding The Courage
to Hold Everything in Love - invites each of us to rediscover
that you are perfect even in your imperfection ..
and that even your pain, confusion, and exhaustion
are saturated with intelligence and sacredness.
Discover how radical self-acceptance can be the key
to cultivating vulnerability, finding peace of mind,
and celebrating the majesty of every moment.
You immediately get a sense of the power of Jeff's
gentle, yet profound, guidance:
“I hope my words inspire, challenge, and encourage you.
But most of all, I hope they help you remember that you are life ...
inseparable from the power that grows the flowers
and gives birth to galaxies,” Jeff says.
Drawing from his personal journey - including his own struggles
with illness and depression - Jeff guides us to restore and revive
ourselves when we feel exhausted or defeated, inviting us
to contemplate “the Way of Rest” - and and its potential
to transform our experience of:.
• Imperfection—how we are “gloriously flawed” yet complete exactly as we are
• Not knowing—how we come to trust in the greater intelligence of life
• Melancholy and loneliness—how we learn to release the healing energies of “exquisite sensitivity”
• Ordinary moments—recognizing and receiving “the closest thing of all”
• Discomfort and discontent—how our frustrations become an opening to deep peace
• Love—rediscovering who we are beyond our carefully constructed facades
• Silence—discovering the vibrancy of living by letting go of thoughts and concepts
Join Julie Ann and Jeff to explore how finding "the Way of Rest" -
and finding the courage to hold everything in love -
creates the "pathless path" to a peaceful, joyful human experience.