Using Your Magical Mind to Manifest Your Dreams and the Dreams of Others!

Imagine this…

Your deepest dream, desire, goal, wish… you speak it… sent to the heavens by a single breath and brought to life with the unconditional love of the universe…

Imagine this…

Your deepest dream, desire, goal, wish… type a few keystrokes stating your deepest desire… now sent to the heavens on the breath of not only yourself, but the millions who come here to manifest their wish and to amplify yours.

The boldness of stating your wish in this fashion says to the universe, “I am ready”, “I am present”, “I am in Joy to manifest my hearts desire”… “I am”!

Push Your Wish is not for the faint of heart! If you’ve come here, it is to claim your birth right to be the manifesting power house you ARE. The concept for Push Your Wish was sparked by an article found on www.DailyOm.com titled “A Magical Mind”. We all have that magical mind and when amplified by the support of many it magnifies and amplifies the creation process.

Push Your Wish also gives you the opportunity to make a wish come true. So browse through the wishes and see how you can be someone’s Earth Angel!

So welcome to you and welcome to your wish!

The Rules at Push Your Wish:

• This is an equal opportunity wishing well… we do not discriminate based on anything EXCEPT ~ hate, violence, ill will, spite or passive aggressive malice.
  • We will only post wishes, dreams, desires that are for the highest good of all. We will not post anything that brings harm to anyone or anything.
  • When you place a wish on this site, you infuse it with a heartfelt prayer or affirmation felt in absolute JOY through your entire body.

Affirmation:

“May the wishes, dreams, desires placed here be fulfilled for the highest good of all and if not this... something better. ~ So Be it!”

Tags: desire, goals, manifest, prayer, wish

Views: 1267

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My deepest desire, goal and dream is that what is shared through Contact Talk Radio is healing and uplifting. That Contact Talk Radio continues to build strong relationships to God, ourselves and our communities. So be it!
sounds fun!  So be it!!!  :)

BAZZA said:
I want to go from making a living manufacturing electronics to making a living blowing bottles in a hillbilly band.

Thanks  Lord, because I know  if  I ask  it it will come to me: I want to get the canadian residence, for me and for my family, as soon as possibles and whitout problems, thanks,God for listen to me

So BE IT!!!

Tania Resendiz said:

Thanks  Lord, because I know  if  I ask  it it will come to me: I want to get the canadian residence, for me and for my family, as soon as possibles and whitout problems, thanks,God for listen to me

My deepest intention right now is to get the office space i recently received an application for, and the grant for a youth organization I choose to open in August.  Push the Wish!

Toni Pegues said:

My deepest intention right now is to get the office space i recently received an application for, and the grant for a youth organization I choose to open in August.  Push the Wish!

We wish that for you too!!  So Be It!!

I wish more of us would begin to understand that peace has to be our response to reality before it will ever become a condition of it.

I am asking the universe for a house sale.  A contingent offer came in, which is amazing and we are grateful for.  I am asking the universe for an end to the struggle by completing the house sale.   We have had 2 years of struggle in trying to keep the home in Wisconsin.  We want to let it go.  Thank you god.

My wish is for all of my debts to be paid off and for plenty of income to pay for everything I need and wish to do...for the greatest good.

And so it is So be IT!!!

Palma Lee Stephens said:

My wish is for all of my debts to be paid off and for plenty of income to pay for everything I need and wish to do...for the greatest good.

My deepest wish is that my book reaches a large audience to assist with

personal and planetary transformation - so people step into the Light!

My most cherished desire is to receive and start experiencing my infinite abundance, in all ways possible, so that I may discover my true nature and help all those who have yet to discovers there own and as many as who wish to receive help no matter what it may be, as my search and finding of truth freedom unconditional love and limitless abundance continues to increase forever so that I may fulfill my purpose which is clearly to unravel all mysteries and with the truth know exactly how to proceed with the power to do what is required to make the entire creation a better place for all, so that we may all fully enjoy our existence forevermore, no matter what we chose to enjoy, no matter where we end up going, there is something here for all, and it is my goal wish and purpose, from all places that exist, to the entire creation, together I will be sowing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ May all your dreams and wishes come true, and as soon as I have the power to do so, so shall it be, which is my love and thanks, for the existence of all things that exist, and especially... all of you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Partners of CTR

Advertisers of CTR

© 2014   Created by CTR Network.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service