Using Your Magical Mind to Manifest Your Dreams and the Dreams of Others!

Imagine this…

Your deepest dream, desire, goal, wish… you speak it… sent to the heavens by a single breath and brought to life with the unconditional love of the universe…

Imagine this…

Your deepest dream, desire, goal, wish… type a few keystrokes stating your deepest desire… now sent to the heavens on the breath of not only yourself, but the millions who come here to manifest their wish and to amplify yours.

The boldness of stating your wish in this fashion says to the universe, “I am ready”, “I am present”, “I am in Joy to manifest my hearts desire”… “I am”!

Push Your Wish is not for the faint of heart! If you’ve come here, it is to claim your birth right to be the manifesting power house you ARE. The concept for Push Your Wish was sparked by an article found on www.DailyOm.com titled “A Magical Mind”. We all have that magical mind and when amplified by the support of many it magnifies and amplifies the creation process.

Push Your Wish also gives you the opportunity to make a wish come true. So browse through the wishes and see how you can be someone’s Earth Angel!

So welcome to you and welcome to your wish!

The Rules at Push Your Wish:

• This is an equal opportunity wishing well… we do not discriminate based on anything EXCEPT ~ hate, violence, ill will, spite or passive aggressive malice.
  • We will only post wishes, dreams, desires that are for the highest good of all. We will not post anything that brings harm to anyone or anything.
  • When you place a wish on this site, you infuse it with a heartfelt prayer or affirmation felt in absolute JOY through your entire body.

Affirmation:

“May the wishes, dreams, desires placed here be fulfilled for the highest good of all and if not this... something better. ~ So Be it!”

Views: 1550

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am asking the universe to have the person I've been talking to, to make it official between us. I ask the universe to allow me to succeed in my career of cosmetology. And to have me meet more people who also practice manifesting. My relationship with such person to become much clearer and no longer mixed signals, to be loved by him. 

I just want to be loved, that long lasting, growing old with some one. Life partner. I don't know how to obtain this, I urn for this.

I am asking the Universe to guide me through my thoughts of expression towards completing one of my  books. There are new people on my path, opening up a new light which I am so thankful! I am also inspired through my children, having been blessed to have them in my life, their encouragement that "I can," instead of me just "saying" that I will. My wish is that I will find a publisher that will have me published by October.

We are loved when we open ourselves to the belief that we are that value to be loved. Perhaps your partner is "there," 
just believe that you are worthy of that. 
Nicole Manitowabi said:

I just want to be loved, that long lasting, growing old with some one. Life partner. I don't know how to obtain this, I urn for this.

What is "official" to you? Is that value that you are asking for known to this other person? We can not receive if we do not ask. As much as I would like to think myself, we are not mind readers, we all have layers.If you are not sure of that person how can you ask that they be sure of you? I see you succeeding on your current path that you are on..You sound of passion. :)

I am writing a book and get "stuck-or-writers block" and at times I just have to step away,not over analyze. So my suggesting is that you keep your faith and open up to your partner. 

Lynai Williams said:

I am asking the universe to have the person I've been talking to, to make it official between us. I ask the universe to allow me to succeed in my career of cosmetology. to have me meet more people who also practice manifesting. My relationship with such person to become much clearer and no longer mixed signals, to be loved by him. 

After 8 months of not working, I have a 2nd interview tomorrow.  My wish is to obtain a great job to support my family.  I hope the universe is behind me!

Greetings Angels...My dearest wish and desire is to have my family members, friends and I be Blessed with monetary and Blessings of Abundance which flows freely and easily from everywhere so all can take care of debt and can live the life they/we desire and dream of without frustration, worry, fear, sleepless nights because of lack of...it's been quite a fight as I battle Inflammatory Breast Cancer and it hasn't been easy on the family financially, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically and it seems lately as I'm "feeling" better, I discovered I'm really not my "ray of sunshine, active, outgoing, Happy" self...I don't seem to have much energy, motivation, creativity...I feel stuck, unfulfilled, blah and I try not to be...I wish for clarity and guidance for my purpose and passion and then to be Blessed with Wonderful work that's my passion and purpose, doing Wonderful service for Amazing pay to be able to not only help my family but others in need also. I've been praying myself, but I ask for others to as well as I am praying for others and their wishes also! *huggs, prayers & Blessings*

For all as it is said and wished, So it shall Be! ♥

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Listen Live

Partners of CTR

Advertisers of CTR

© 2017   Created by CTR Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

// This section controls the look of the return to top button