Examples of successful results with the Law of Attraction show up everywhere if you are paying attention. I recently caught Jim Carrey on the Jay Leno show promoting his new film, Mr. Poppers Penguins. While hyper and hilarious as usual, Jim became thoughtful when Jay asked him to what he attributed his success.
Carrey then told the most remarkable story. He explained that when he first arrived in Los Angeles, he was doing his best to launch his career as a standup comedian.
He would drive around the city like a madman every night to perform as many as three times a night in three different clubs. Then, late at night, he would drive up to Mulholland Drive and park in a place where he could see the lights of Hollywood.
Under the stars, night after night, he visualized himself as the biggest star in the world. He saw with his mind, the best scripts sitting in front of him, along with the best offers. And this is the important part, he would FEEL how would it would actually feel like to be super successful.
On Thanksgiving 1995 he wrote himself a check in the amount of $10 million dollars and put on the memo line: for acting services rendered. Six months later, that is the exact amount he was paid to star in the film The Cable Guy. The rest is history.
Jim Carrey wasn’t sitting home wishing and hoping or buying into the myth “if it’s meant to be it will happen.” He was actively co-creating his career with the Universe.
Have you bought into the myth "if I am meant to be with my soulmate, he will find me." Does this really make sense?
Imagine that you need to find a new job, would you simply sit on your couch saying, "if it's meant to be for me to have a job, it will come find me?" Of course not.
You have the power and ability to manifest a soulmate, and so much more.
To manifest your soulmate here are eight things you can begin doing today:
· Find ways to express more love to everyone in your life.
· Write a list of the most important qualities your soulmate will possess.
· Create a “vision map” of your romantic vision and look at it daily.
· Heal your heart of any past hurts that will prevent you from magnetizing big love.
· Create an altar in the relationship corner of your home.
· Clear out the clutter in your home and create space for your beloved.
· Listen to your intuition to take action when opportunities present themselves.
· Fall in love with yourself. Know that you are loveable.
How about you? Where do you see evidence of the Law of Attraction around you? Leave your story: